Need Help? Start Here.
We guide community members to the services they need through 2-1-1, our nationally-accredited information & referral program.
- Experienced Community Resource Specialists to help you
- Extensive resource database including 3,000 agencies and over 10,000 programs for:
- Housing assistance
- Mental health services
- Child care resources
- Health and social services
- Local and federal financial assistance
“I can think of no better place for people to reach out for help. They have a place to call, a place to connect, a place to get assistance.”
– Elizabeth Connolly, (Former) Commissioner at NJ Department of Human Services
It’s free, confidential, multilingual and always open. Contact us today.
What we do here everyday matters.
Give today, make help happen.